Friday, August 6, 2010

Welcome to my online studio!


Hello, I'm Diane Wright Cobb

I am a professional artist and art teacher, currently residing in Reston, Virginia. I teach art at a wonderful school in Potomac Falls, VA, and in my own studio in Herndon VA.  I offer private and group lessons for all ages, children, teens and adults. I truly love to help others discover the joy of art!

I grew up in a family full of artists, and feel as though I was born with a pencil in my hand!  I can't remember a day in my life when I wasn't drawing.  There probably were some, but I can't remember them!

When I am not teaching, I am busy creating my own art. I specialize people, pet and estate portraits, and I love to paint sceneries, flowers and murals. I have illustrated published books, created business logos, and have designed dinnerware and ornaments for major catalogs.  I work primarily in graphite, oils, acrylics, inks and watercolors.   On the lighter side, I also enjoy face painting for parties, corporate events, etc.  Face painting clients include Chick Fil A and Capital One Bank.

Please feel free to phone or E-mail me regarding commissioned work, face painting or classes.   I am always happy to provide a free estimate.

Sincerely,

Diane Wright Cobb

No comments:

Post a Comment